We appreciate that significant decisions need to be made on a commercial basis and that accurate and comprehensive information and advice is needed. We assist our clients to analyse the issues and provide a range of options to resolve problems.
We try to avoid lengthy and expensive litigation. If possible, we suggest alternatives to court action. If a dispute cannot be avoided we have the experience and expertise to take advantage of a range of solutions including mediation and litigation.
We can assist you with:
- Commercial and business disputes
- Corporations law conflicts between directors or shareholders
- Company receivership and liquidation
- Contractual disputes and breach of duty
- Property loss and damage claims
- Debt recovery
- Industrial and employment law
- Criminal law and criminal injury compensation
- Building disputes
- Estate litigation
- Family law property settlements
- Alternative dispute resolution